Sandyford House – Now On Release
Located in the heart of Sandyford Village in South County Dublin adjacent to the M50 and Luas Green Line, Sandyford House, steeped in history and dating from the late 1700’s, has been completely renovated to an exceptional standard by Turkington Rock.
Sandyford House originally dates from the late 1700’s. Following the renovation works it now comprises an extensive detached four-bedroom home measuring 2,508 sq ft (233 sq m). The original structure has been sensitively restored, renovated and extended. The services of various craftsmen from around the country were engaged to reinstate as many of the original features as possible.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the office on 01-6645500.