Grove House, Goatstown, Dublin 14 – Residential Investment Opportunity SALE AGREED
For Sale Guide Price €11,250,000
21 Parking Spaces
• The Grove, within which Grove House is located, comprises a recently built premium housing development by The Durkan Group.
• Fully Let
• Comprises 4 one bedroom apartments and 15 two bedroom apartments
• Premium quality accommodation in proven rental location
• 21 car parking spaces at basement and surface level
• 8 Electric Vehicle charging points
• Dedicated bicycle store with charging points
• Grove House comprises a five storey over basement residential block of 19 apartments with associated car parking fronting Goatstown Road
• Estimated total Market Rent (ERV) is approximately €521,280 per annum
• Easily managed self contained residential investment opportunity
Grove House Brochure
- For Sale Guide Price €11,250,000
- Residential Investment
- 21 Parking Spaces
Grade A Residential Investment
Fully Let and Furnished
ERV €521,280 per annum
Jeremy Kelly BSc MSCSI MRICS
Kelly WalshPersonal. Professional. Pro-Active.
Director PSP Licence No: 002885-003779
Jeremy is a Director and founder member of Kelly Walsh Property Advisors and Agents which began trading in 2003.
Jeremy has over nineteen years’ experience in the Commercial and Residential Property Market in Ireland, since graduating with a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Surveying from Bolton Street.
He joined Jones Lang LaSalle in 1995 where he worked in the Property Management, Office Agency and Industrial Agency Divisions. CBRE head hunted Jeremy in 1997 to lead the Industrial Agency Division and he became a Director of the firm a few years later. During his tenure he grew the division into a strong profitable element within the organisation.
In April 2003 Jeremy set up Kelly Walsh Property Advisors & Agents with Garvan Walsh. During its short history the company has enjoyed exceptional success across the Commercial, Development Land and Residential Homes sectors.
Jeremy has extensive experience in valuing all asset classes and was heavily involved in the NAMA Valuation process.